Gameday board highlites (1 Viewer)

I keep looking for it- but I don't see any mention of the play on kick off coverage, I think it was hargrove who absolutely blew someone up on the kickoff that we stopped them insdie the 20.

This is awesome! And I seen people making the same comments.... When the Saints were down in the 4th, I was thinking some of those things, but I refused to say any of them out loud.... because with the Saints you truly never know. Whether were up by 17 or 5 yards from being down by double digits..... YOU NEVER CAN CALL IT! GEAUx SAINTS!

What an effeminate flag throw.

Dallas has had the ball since last Thanksgiving...

Those are hilarious. I love how people say exactly what they're thinking. There are no filters in the gameday thread. I can't hang out there too long without wanting to strangle somebody, but these highlights cracked me up.

Sick of people giving up on the team and the season, blaming everybody when things look bad. Jesus. Yes we didn't play the best game ever but come on!

Great post! However, he is not "baby Jesus". He's now "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" :9: That said, good post my man!
I like the Christmas Jesus best when I'm sayin' grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grown-up Jesus, or Teenage Jesus, or Bearded Jesus, or whoever you want.

I would never hold anything written on the Gameday board against a poster. Diehard fans live and die with the team. One moment you're ready to shovel dirt the team's season, next you're ready for the Superbowl. I wasn't on the Gameday board, I was watching it on TV with a room full of Saints fans, and after a long string of expletives I believe I muttered "Game Over" when Williams was sprinting downfield......

I would never hold anything written on the Gameday board against a poster. Diehard fans live and die with the team. One moment you're ready to shovel dirt the team's season, next you're ready for the Superbowl. I wasn't on the Gameday board, I was watching it on TV with a room full of Saints fans, and after a long string of expletives I believe I muttered "Game Over" when Williams was sprinting downfield......

Pretty much, it's amazing the swing of emotions I have watching a Saints game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom