GAMEDAY THREAD -- Saints @ Falcons 9/29/24 (4 Viewers)

Maybe the line will get it together, always makes me laugh when one or more of our posters states that the other team is short handed on their o line….and that our d line and edges will feast….I’ve never seen it happen.

Hopefully not one that’s often injured or has “potential”.

We need someone that’s shown out in college and stayed healthy.

For every breese we get 2 Davenport or turners that just eat up cap and trainer table space

Foskey was supposed to be that safe pick productive player at a major college. So we’ve managed to screw that one up as well.

Lack of DL pressure is officially an issue. Gave them some grace against Hurts, Young and Dak. But there’s no reason Cousins should have this long.

Actually I'm surprised the Saints coaches don't realize it. But they will also run Kamara up the middle for a yard and 1 out of 19 times that works, so whatever.
Yea if you’re gonna run middle taysom usually falls forward for four yards, hell Williams does as well

Just got a notification from Sleeper that Taysom is Questionable now.

We’re doom

Man that does suck.
Hopefully not one that’s often injured or has “potential”.

We need someone that’s shown out in college and stayed healthy.

For every breese we get 2 Davenport or turners that just eat up cap and trainer table space
100. May need to go both lines with the first two picks.

We could really use some youth at Safety. Tyrann still has great instincts to make plays but the injured heel is clearly affecting him when he tries to tackle faster players. Plus, he's probably lost half a step at his age. Saw it last week too. But we don't have anyone else close to as good as Tyrann unless Howden suddenly makes a leap.
Not so much he lost a step, he took a wrong step inside

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom