George Kittle..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hate SF......but I gotta give credit where it’s due.

This dude might be the best player in the entire league.....right up there with Mahomes.

Missed the first 3 games with injury.....he comes back and holy sheet.

With backup Nick Mullen’s struggling.....even he can find Kittle.

15-183-1TD.

Are you kidding???

And when he catches it, look out. The infamous 4th down play vs us that ended in a face mask tackle....he had another one of those last night.

Tgey literally can’t tackle him.....guys hang on for multiple yards....takes about 5 dudes to eventually drag him down.

And he’s a psycho competitor.

Hate the team, but I do like watching him play.

BNG-L-49ERS-1005-20.jpg

I like this picture of him. He’s on his knees watching the replay of his drop that blew the game.

Nice to see we can have actual unbias discussion about one of the best players in the league
Because I don’t share your love of Kittle. If you want to discuss the Saints I’m all for it. When we play SF in several weeks I’m all for it. He lost and we won. I don’t want to discuss him or his team.

Love him or hate him, he's the best TE in football and it's not close to me. Kelce may be close, but imagine Kittle with Mahomes as his QB. Dude is a beast!

Because I don’t share your love of Kittle. If you want to discuss the Saints I’m all for it. When we play SF in several weeks I’m all for it. He lost and we won. I don’t want to discuss him or his team.
Lol.
You’re in a George Kittle thread discussing George Kittle.
Twice.

It’s pretty easy to skip over a thread if you aren’t interested 🤷‍♂️

Could use a guy like that on the Saints he's savage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom