George Kittle..... (2 Viewers)

We have a Kittle-clone in the house...Trautman molds his game like Kittle!!! Great blocking with speed. Once he learns the playbook more, he will unleashed.

I really hope this post was sarcasm

I thought this was the Saints forum? If you want to rave about the 'Niners, I think there's a place you can go do that.
Cook is good, but honestly, nowhere near the skillset of Kittle. Kittle is almost impossible to cover with a LB, heck - even corners and safeties struggle with his size and route running.

More accurately, we have someone like Kittle in our offense - Michael Thomas. Basically a guy who can't be covered in the intermediate routes and can make people miss once the ball has been caught.

But Kittle invites the contact and like a prime Gronk, can fight off tacklers.

Again, Cook is good but he can't get open like Kittle and he can't shake off tackler like Kittle.

Kittle is the best, Kelce is a tier below and everyone else is in a battle for 3rd.

Just to make sure my beef jerky hasn't been spiked with something, I went back and watched the Kittle and Cook 2019 highlight reel on YouTube back and back...

And I'm just not seeing it. Maybe I'm a homer but both these guys are big, fast, run good routes and get yards after contact. Can't get open!!?? That's so disrespectful to the guy in my opinion. It's not his fault Brees won't throw a deep ball or "50-50" ball to him consistently. It's not his fault Michael Thomas got like 170 targets alone last year.

Cook Highlights

We have a guy like that, he just doesn't get a chance. Jared Cook can do everything Kittle can, but for some reason he's only targeted twice a game and he has to share snaps with Josh Hill who for the life of me I cannot figure out why he's still getting thrown to.

The teams just utilize tight ends differently, that's all.

I like Josh Hill, but his ball security scares the heck outta me.

I like Josh Hill, but his ball security scares the heck outta me.

Josh Hill can catch a perfectly thrown ball *most* of the time....

That's about the nicest thing I can say about him.

Native Fan was making RIDICULOUS comments in the “NFL total Points” thread.....and again here.

Cook as good as Kittle?

Not Cook’s fault, Kittle is a monster who destroys everything in his path. Great description of Cook earlier as a football’s Paul Pierce.

Native is either trolling or is 7 years old.

Native Fan was making RIDICULOUS comments in the “NFL total Points” thread.....and again here.

Cook as good as Kittle?

Not Cook’s fault, Kittle is a monster who destroys everything in his path. Great description of Cook earlier as a football’s Paul Pierce.

This is a perfect description of my thoughts on his post.

the dude really thinks jared cook is in the same dimension as kittle 🤦🏼‍♂️. Thats like saying james connor is as good as kamara. They aren't in the same category.

Cook as good as Kittle?

I never said or even implied Cook was "as good" as Kittle. I certainly believe that, as a Saints fan, Cook has been explosive in our system when he's been given a chance. I posted the highlight reel, he certainly looked good last year for us.

I never thought I would actually get crap in a Saints forum for giving a Saints player some props. Wtf is going on here anyway? How about you go hump some 'Niners forum and I'll stay and make my "ridiculous" comments that are rooted in wanting the best for our team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom