Golic already off the wagon! (1 Viewer)

whoooooo but that Carolina Defense is still scary...lets keep praising them when they go 8-8!

Everyone jumping off of the bandwagon is good; we can go into the next several games without all of the attention and distractions as we go on the road to play Tampa and Pittsburgh and then at home against Cincy.

The only reason everyone is jumping on the Atlanta bandwagon is because of the play of Vick, and rightfully so. He's been tearing it up the last two weeks. The question is can he keep it going. The knock on him has been his inconsistency. Right now Atlanta is winning because of offense. They're defense seems to be getting worse. They gave up 38 points to a Steelers team that was shut down by the lowly Raiders. For the Falcons to keep winning Vick and his offense needs to keep playing at this high level. I don't know if they can do it. They kinda remind me of the Saints in 2002, high powered offense that needs to score a lot of points to win because the defense isn't that good.

True. Try as much as you can to not get influenced by the media, at least most of it. They jump on the hot weekly stories. Examples: According to the media 3 weeks ago the Eagles were major super bowl contenders; two weeks ago Carolina had righted its ship and headed to the super bowl while Atlanta was about to implode ; one week ago, Dallas was all but done; today, Atlanta is the second best team in the NFC. Crazy stuff.

Atlanta played better ball this weekend and this weekend only. We did not play last week so there is no way they could be better than us last week. Watch what happens as the weeks unfold. We will start winning again and they will start losing again. The turds are the same turds they have been all year, inconsistent and overhyped.

whew! what a relief i thought the wheels were gonna break for a second there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom