Good game tonight (MNF) (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Jets (9-2) vs Patriots (9-2)

Tom Brady vs. Jets defense
Sanchez vs Pats young defense
Bilichick vs Rex Ryan

Divisional game looking for that 1 seed.

This is going to be a good one.

I'm picking the Patriots.

I'm rooting for the Patriots so Rex Ryan can go somewhere and shut the hell up (unlikely even in a loss). I can't begin to express how tired I am of his mouth. I don't ever remember being so irked by a coach.

I'm a Pats fan as well. But the Jets just seem hungrier. Sanchez is maturing by the day. But its the Jets' defense that is really scary.

With that said, I have all the respect in the world for Tom Brady..

High stakes game in primetime.. Gunna be a good one

I hate this game just because the media is slobbering all over it and crowning the winner AFC reps in SB45 even though there is plenty of football left to play.

I think the Jets will win, but the Pats are playing much better football this year than last, so it's going to be a tough, close, hard fought contest. I don't like Ryan because of his big mouth, but I'm pulling for the Jets b/c they're more of an "underdog" in the sense that they haven't been to the SB in a lot longer time than the Pats. Plus, the whole Bilicheat spygate thing soured me on the Patriots.

I hate this game just because the media is slobbering all over it and crowning the winner AFC reps in SB45 even though there is plenty of football left to play.

Why do some people hate things just because the media loves it.

dang I really dislike the Jets. I can tell because I really dislike the Patriots and yet I want them to win this game. It makes me hate the Jets even more because they are forcing me to pull for the Pats.

Saw this blowout coming. The Jets have been sneaking by mediocre teams for months now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom