Good game tonight (MNF) (2 Viewers)

It's probably ganna be hard not to give brady mvp this year...but god it just seems like he has it easier than any QB in the league. Hardly ever gets pressure and never seems like he makes tough throws.

Yeah that one earlier where he avoided the rush, rolled out, and threw a dart to Welker 10 yards down field between 2 guys was "easy."

If you watch closely, his knee came down in bounds before his arm went out of bounds. It was a TD.

I dunno. It looked like his foot came down and then his hand, before his forarm landed out of bounds. But it would have been worth a challenge. Rex Ryan is a meat head!

It's probably ganna be hard not to give brady mvp this year...but god it just seems like he has it easier than any QB in the league. Hardly ever gets pressure and never seems like he makes tough throws.
Brady should be no 1 on the MVP list, he's earned it.

I dunno. It looked like his foot came down and then his hand, before his forarm landed out of bounds. But it would have been worth a challenge. Rex Ryan is a meat head!

Just like Green Bay!

Yeah that one earlier where he avoided the rush, rolled out, and threw a dart to Welker 10 yards down field between 2 guys was "easy."

Actually, he's had two or three like that tonight, so far. Brady looks sharp.

Um his forearm was down inbounds so it was a catch. Yall should watch it again

Holmes makes a first down catch then celebrates. Act like you've been here before ******. Plus your down 21

I get the feeling that if the Jets get down more than 7 points in almost any game...it's over.
This team is just not made to catch up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom