Guess our first pick (2 Viewers)

What I want....O'Cyrus Torrence
What I'd be perfectly happy with...Calijah Kancey / Mazi Smith
What will make me groan in despair....Bryan Breese

What we will do....trade away a third round pick (Tyjae Spears) to move up for Breese
So, is O'Cyrus actually a good fit for us? He seems like kind of a phone booth player (really good at it). I think they might prefer a guy that can move a little more. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd love to hear the case for him, because he's a fantastic prospect.

Trade up for Levis, the meltdown that would ensue on here would be hilarious to see

If Van Ness is around about pick 18 on I think we trade up for him. If we stand pat there's too may variables

So, is O'Cyrus actually a good fit for us? He seems like kind of a phone booth player (really good at it). I think they might prefer a guy that can move a little more. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd love to hear the case for him, because he's a fantastic prospect.
He can play left or right side....improved every year which I really like.
Full profile here

Even if the Saints stays at 29, almost impossible to say. But not quite--Isaish Foskey, Notre Dame DE, or Bryan Bresee, Clemson DT. Van Ness, White or Murphy will be gone by 29. I question whether they would pick Kancey, even if he is available, because of his size. I think at 29 they will force a pick on a defensive lineman.

I think they will trade up to pick Keion White.

They should have opted for Denver's first-round pick in 2024.

And your winner: RJ in Lafayette.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom