Guess our first pick (1 Viewer)

You do know Lukas Van Ness is a 3Tech and not a DE. They list him as a DE but he is really a 3Tech and if thats the route your taking you could just draft Mazi Smith in the 2nd round.
He played 50% of his snaps last year standing up rushing from the edge last year. 6’5 275, sub 4.6. He’s an edge rusher.

He played 50% of his snaps last year standing up rushing from the edge last year. 6’5 275, sub 4.6. He’s an edge rusher.
Where was the other 50% if you don't mind? Please and Thank You.

Where was the other 50% if you don't mind? Please and Thank You.
Really lol? Thanks for what? An edge rusher that played 50% of his snaps standing up and the other 50% between DE, DT and NT? You can’t be serious? Dude was an athletic freak. He played all over bc that’s what college athletic freaks do. Yes he played mostly 3-tech DE the year before, not the same as an NFL 3-tech.

Really lol? Thanks for what? An edge rusher that played 50% of his snaps standing up and the other 50% between DE, DT and NT? You can’t be serious? Dude was an athletic freak. He played all over bc that’s what college athletic freaks do. Yes he played mostly 3-tech DE the year before, not the same as an NFL 3-tech.
I'm guessing he was playing inside alignment more on third downs and/or long distance to go?

Van Ness is the prototype 4-3 defensive end. He could also work as a 5-tech in a 3-4 but as a permanent 4-3 3tech in the base? Nope. Glad I could solve this.

Now if you wanna say could we play like jj watt and play 5tech in the base and then kick inside in the nickel then sure, but his best position will be as a full time 4-3 end

Well can't make up my mind on my guess or quess lol so gonna go with Quinton Johnson mainly because I want more fire power for this offense to take some pressure off the defense.... we need to mix up or gameplan some tired of the same old routine and expecting different results

Going with who i've been hoping for all along..

Noah Sewell.. MLB.. UO

MLB has got to be addressed sooner than later IMO.. DD's 34 & the Saints need to get someone in there now that can be groomed, or as i've said before the Saints are going to be in the exact same position as they are right now at QB.. sure, they can find a f/a that can temp. fill the spot, but you fill your holes/future via the draft.. say what you will, but that's my pick.. fwiw..

NW.

I like Cody Mauch but not at #29. I don’t think we will trade out of that first pick so I’ll go with Mazi Smith.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom