Gutter punk kids & NOPD are a joke (2 Viewers)

steno2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
So my girlfriend was walking back to her car in the FQ from a business dinner meeting and on the way these gutter punk kids (I don't know what the pq term is) started cat calling her and cursing her out then they lit FIREWORKS and threw them at her. She literally starting running down decatur screaming! It happened right in front of that Christmas shop thing, they're always there...

Here's the best part, so she calls the police after talking with me and it takes them 6 SIX hours for them to make a report over the phone! She sat in her car for an hour waiting for them to show up before she left and just came home.

I am so sick of these obvious drug infested disease infested kids, why are they here??!! I guess word gets out within their networks that we'll put up with it. I mean I get it and I do feel sorry for them, they prob come from broken homes and what not, but this is dangerous.

Look at esplanade there's always a circle of strung out kids camping there it's disgusting. It's obvious so why don't the cops do anything, they should break them up!
Also, there's so many more stories of these kids breaking into things and assaulting people. It's just a disgrace.

One last thing, they're not dumb like they know the laws. Ex. they usually have dogs with them cause I heard cops hesitate to arrest you if you have a dog. The cop has to wait for animal control to take the dog which cops don't have time to deal with... I feel so bad for that dog too.

So my girlfriend was walking back to her car in the FQ from a business dinner meeting and on the way these gutter punk kids (I don't know what the pq term is) started cat calling her and cursing her out then they lit FIREWORKS and threw them at her. She literally starting running down decatur screaming! It happened right in front of that Christmas shop thing, they're always there...

Here's the best part, so she calls the police after talking with me and it takes them 6 SIX hours for them to make a report over the phone! She sat in her car for an hour waiting for them to show up before she left and just came home.

I am so sick of these obvious drug infested disease infested kids, why are they here??!! I guess word gets out within their networks that we'll put up with it. I mean I get it and I do feel sorry for them, they prob come from broken homes and what not, but this is dangerous.

Look at esplanade there's always a circle of strung out kids camping there it's disgusting. It's obvious so why don't the cops do anything, they should break them up!
Also, there's so many more stories of these kids breaking into things and assaulting people. It's just a disgrace.

One last thing, they're not dumb like they know the laws. Ex. they usually have dogs with them cause I heard cops hesitate to arrest you if you have a dog. The cop has to wait for animal control to take the dog which cops don't have time to deal with... I feel so bad for that dog too.

thats a law????

cool. my dog will accompany me EVERYWHERE NOW. lol

Odd that you're surprised by this. Murders are accepted; you think they're going to rush to the scene of a gutter punk teasing a woman?

If the meter maids could collect on a gutter punk ticket, then you'd see lightning speed.

Yea that's gutter punk territory. You can always tell that they're sizing up who they will or won't mess with.

I remember someone telling me that a lot of those kids are actually pretty normal and just do it to rebel against their parents

I have no idea how true it is but it wouldn't surprise me that a few are

They were calling them "gutter punks" 25 years ago ... still around, eh?

Back in my swinging barhopping-in-the-Quarter days, the gutter punks were a mix of (a) runaways, both local and from other states, and (b) middle- and upper-middle-class kids looking to live a little rebelliously.

gpkids.jpg

I recommend a small dose of pepper spray applied to the face of the offending gutter punk. Fits in her purse.

Did they axe her where she got dem shoes?

Haha, I actually saw a tourist get hustled with that, they were waiting outside maspero's. I told the guy that's the oldest line in the book, he said something like still works tho lol.
But no they didnt, these kids don't even attempt to hustle...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom