Hartley (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Please bring that Golden leg to the Georgia Dome Hartley. Dnt miss this time around....:worthy:

I'm calling it, during the divisional round of the playoffs in the Georgia Dome, we win by a field goal. Guess who kicks it.

Give him the 3 boots treatment if he misses again....

(in my best commercial man voice) the Garrett Hartley Redemption Tour 2010 makes a stop in Atlanta on Monday night, December 27th in the Georgia Dome. Can't catch the 1st showing... the tour promises to make a 2nd trip back to Atlanta the weekend of January 15-16... both shows are sure the excite.

Actually, he has been kicking pretty well and his kicks have looked good (no hooks to the left). Hopefully he has found his groove.
He's been making his kicks, so in that sense,I have to agree that he's been kicking well. But I can't agree that his kicks look good. They still have a serious left hook, and he's just compensating for it by aiming the ball at the right goal post and allowing it to drift in. He mentioned this in an interveiw after a recent game (no link, sorry). In the end, it's hard to argue with the results.

I'm tired of the Hartley haters. He choked one important game and everyone wanted to hang him. He brought us to the Bowl last year so he is my favorite kicker and always will be.

By the way these threads are pointless and useless. Hartley knows what needs to be done and he doesn't need reminders from people like you and I.

I'm tired of the Hartley haters. He choked one important game and everyone wanted to hang him. He brought us to the Bowl last year so he is my favorite kicker and always will be.

By the way these threads are pointless and useless. Hartley knows what needs to be done and he doesn't need reminders from people like you and I.

I agree. We don't need yet ANOTHER thread about Hartley missing, redemption, etc.. This is a contract year for him so he is well aware of what is at stake.

^^^THIS^^^ Plus, your avatar rocks.

The dude has made 12 of his last 13. That's just about as good as it gets. He was shaky early on but there is no doubt that he has corrected the problem. I hear rumours that Morten Andersen worked with him briefly while visiting NOLA in September. If that's true, the guy has been tutored by two of the best kickers in NFL history and certainly the best 2 Saints kickers in history.
Anyways, I have a feeling that he's ready to put up 12-15 points against these dirty turds Monday night.

He's been making his kicks, so in that sense,I have to agree that he's been kicking well. But I can't agree that his kicks look good. They still have a serious left hook, and he's just compensating for it by aiming the ball at the right goal post and allowing it to drift in. He mentioned this in an interveiw after a recent game (no link, sorry). In the end, it's hard to argue with the results.

The kicks that I've seen (for the past several weeks) have looked pretty good. In all fairness though, games that are not nationally televised, I've watched on a laptop. I move away from the New Orleans area 2 years ago and now live amongst Dirtyturd fans. Anyway, appreciate the insight. Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom