Sean Payton's MNF pre-game speech (Lt. Aldo Raine version) (1 Viewer)

bayoumilitia

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
"My name is Coach Payton and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me 53 athletes. Fifty-three Super Bowl winning athletes. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the trip to Dallas happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Atlanta, dressed as Saint's players. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Falcons.

Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from god**** Naperville Illinois, cross four hundred miles of the South, fight my way through half of the NFL and jump out of a sure job in Dallas to teach the Falcons lessons in humanity. Falcons ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Who Dat-hatin', Saint murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a b**ch we find wearin' a Falcon uniform, they're gonna die.

Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Falcons, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their teammates we leave behind us. And the Falcons won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their teammates endured at our hands, and our cleat heels, and the crown of our helmuts. And the Falcons will be sickened by us, and the Falcons will talk about us, and the Falcons will fear us. And when the Falcons close their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?"

Last edited:
That was great...

Now we need Ryno or LSUfreek to oblige us with a GIF.

Loved the speak. I just wish I was good at photo shop, so I could show a picture of a Fleur De Lis carved in Matt Ryan's forehead Aldo Rain Style.

323623-pitt1.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom