Could Drew Brees be the next great Head Coach in the NFL

• Yes

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 42 40.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters
I may be wrong about this, but I don't think she has anyone to will the team to. What could be better than working out a deal with Brees before...well...you know...
From what I recall about Tom Benson's kids, most notably Rita they are money hungry and we're ready to dump the Saints on the Market for a nice payday. As for Drew I see him being a part owner or team Ambassador.

A 1st round hall of famer with a great personality like his is going to a network crew or the booth.

I may be wrong about this, but I don't think she has anyone to will the team to. What could be better than working out a deal with Brees before...well...you know...
Hey Buddy D Ghost I know your probably exhausted from your trip to Seattle. But can you do another dance on the Field Goal post for those boys from Tampa Bay and blind them with your light

When Drew leaves the game, I don't expect him back (if ever) in the game until his kids are grown...

I’m thinking governor. We need an honest person in office. This bel Edwards clown ain’t cuttin it!

Aaaaaaand thread gets moved ?

He's going to be a great steward of wonderful advocare products. Speaking of advocare, is anyone here interested in being their own boss, setting their own hours and making $10k a week? If so, I've got a great affiliate marketing program for you.

I remember Peyton Manning holding a clipboard after injury with the Colts. Everyone thought coaching was his future and he couldn’t coach a second grader to tie their own shoes.

I think he will take a year off from anything football. He will start missing it and i see him being part of the Saints staff as a consultant. Something that allows a lot of flexibility with his time. Hes not gonna wanna do the grind as a full time staffer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom