Heather Mills Awarded Nearly 50 million! (1 Viewer)

Is Heather Mills entitled to the money?

• No

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
I'm having a hard time believing McCartney's only worth $800 million.

That's not sarcasm either.

That said, the gold-digging ex-wife of his got far more than she deserved -- and I'm not saying that the divorce was anybody's fault. I'm sure he'll make sure his daughter is taken care of -- at least as long as he's alive.

Between Lennon's controversial and abusive nature, Harrison's "lover" swapping with Eric Clapton, and McCartney's dirty laundry being aired, it appears that maybe Ringo was the most normal of the Fab Four.

hey, i'd sleep with Paul McCartney for a couple of years for 50 milllion.

you could buy all new parts for about a million then have $49 mil to play with after that.

Between Lennon's controversial and abusive nature, Harrison's "lover" swapping with Eric Clapton, and McCartney's dirty laundry being aired, it appears that maybe Ringo was the most normal of the Fab Four.

Well, if you can get by his thinking that a young Barbara Bach was attractive. Pretty out there.

That's not sarcasm either.

He would have been worth a lot more if he didn't get outsmarted by Michael Jackson, of all people.

Well, if you can get by his thinking that a young Barbara Bach was attractive. Pretty out there.

The first time I saw her was when I caught The Spy Who Loved Me (it was a Bond movie...not a chick flick. I swear!) on TV.

I didn't have a problem with Ringo's logic at the time! :9:

He would have been worth a lot more if he didn't get outsmarted by Michael Jackson, of all people.

Being absolutely nuts doesn't mean you can't be a great businessman.

The first time I saw her was when I caught The Spy Who Loved Me (it was a Bond movie...not a chick flick. I swear!) on TV.

I didn't have a problem with Ringo's logic at the time! :9:

Me either.

Ringo was a more-than-decent drummer with a good sense of showmanship and a better sense of humor. If he profited marvelously his whole life just because their manager thought John, Paul and George needed a different drummer than Pete Best, he's certainly taken proper and honorable advantage of his initial good fortune.

Yellow submarine indeed.

It's not that hard to believe, he doesn't own any of the Beatles publishing rights as has been pointed out above Michael Jackson beat him to that.

Love makes people do some crazy stuff. My net-worth portfolio currently consists of a checking account, used car, half a 6 pack, and an unopened box of Ritz crackers (for when company comes over) and I’d still be wary of getting married without signing a prenup. Sir Paul outta be kissing the feet of the judge who presided that he’s ONLY giving up $50 mill.

Love makes people do some crazy stuff. My net-worth portfolio currently consists of a checking account, used car, half a 6 pack, and an unopened box of Ritz crackers (for when company comes over) and I’d still be wary of getting married without signing a prenup. Sir Paul outta be kissing the feet of the judge who presided that he’s ONLY giving up $50 mill.

You are a very wise young man, indeed. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom