hello from uk! (1 Viewer)

I understand the Saints are one of the worst supported teams in the UK and believe this exposure will increase that fan base and eventually provide more finance for the area as people visit to support their team!

I'm not sure about that... I think Reggie made a real difference in terms of brand awareness. I don't see many Raiders or Titans jerseys in the Sports Bars of London to be honest. But I completely agree we could have a lot more Saints here than we do currently.

Like fenboy I also feel for you guys because of the loss of the Chargers game. But all I can say is that it is all for a good cause: the team we all love and that we'll do our best to make the team feel like it's a home game on Oct. 26.

Yeah, it's good to see. You boys picked up a good point against Ipswich yesterday btw.

Haha. You support Ipswich?! That's classic. DoubleSaint (as the name suggests) is a Saints fan.

No. We picked up a good point against Southampton! LOL
I didn't realise we could still be considered a good point. :(

I expected to lose so it was nice to draw and it's been a while since we've played with a bit of passion, but we had the lead and created a couple of chances to win it, then again Ipswich are in the playoff spots and their goal was class.

while i understand why people at home are upset, I cant believe my personal luck in this situation.

It just so happens that i'll be studying in Paris next fall, and I plan on making every possible effort to get to London for the game... I know it'll cost me but I think its worth it.

Anyway it's great to see that we have a growing fan base abroad... cant wait to meet some British Saints fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom