Helmets of the future? (1 Viewer)

Well.... I can't say that particular helmet is something I look forward to seeing on a football field...

But, I suppose I would've said the same thing when they went from the leather helmets to the hard shells.

The fact that they mocked up a failcon helmet makes it even worse to look at. :covri:

hutch-1950s-youth-football-helmet-johnny-lattner-vgc_250696134364.jpg

Won't need helmets. Flags will do just fine if things keep going they way they are going.

That helmet would be ugly even if it wasn't that awful shade of red.

But I'm for anything, no matter how unfashionable, that makes the players safer. As long as the Saints aren't wearing red.

You'll probably need to install a device that shocks the player when he leads with his helmet. A similar system worked well for my dogs, they never leave the yard anymore.

That helmet would be ugly even if it wasn't that awful shade of red.

But I'm for anything, no matter how unfashionable, that makes the players safer. As long as the Saints aren't wearing red.

You'll probably need to install a device that shocks the player when he leads with his helmet. A similar system worked well for my dogs, they never leave the yard anymore.
I'm picturing James Harrison launching himself into a tackle, getting shocked, and spazzing out mid-flight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom