Here's What DaFans Say About Jacques Reeves... (1 Viewer)

thailen

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
who's rumored to visit the Saints. Some of these are pretty funny, so watch out, Mickey!
Dallas' Reeves looking to become starter elsewhere
Friday, Feb 29, 2008 7:44 am EST

Getty Images
Looks like Dallas Cowboys backup cornerback Jacques Reeves will be pretty busy the next couple of days.

Reeves, who started 13 games in 2007, is an unrestricted free agent. He has plans to visit the Houston Texans, New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Rams according to the Dallas Morning News.

Reeves is looking to become a starter at one of those places and after 14 passes deflected and one interception several teams believe he can do it.

Source: Dallas Morning News

Related: Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints, St. Louis Rams

47 CommentsPost a Comment Join the discussion. Here you'll see the comments in the order that they were posted.
He'd be better in college football. He isn't a pro caliber player.
biggestboysfanintheworld posted on Friday, Feb 29, 2008 7:52 am ESTReport Abuse

he couldnt cover me im 30 lbs over weight
cookie posted on Friday, Feb 29, 2008 8:06 am ESTReport Abuse
he couldnt cover me im 30 lbs over weight
cookie posted on Friday, Feb 29, 2008 8:07 am ESTReport Abuse
Jaque Reeves is one of the worst corners in the game. Let him walk and hope he ends up in Dallas' division.
duckamuck1990 posted on Friday, Feb 29, 2008 8:10 am ESTReport Abuse
Looking to be a starter? What? A STARTER?!?! He thinks he's a STARTER? What? He has to be joking! Are you kidding me?!?! He got toasted last year! Good riddance!
commish_guy posted on Friday, Feb 29, 2008 8:18 am ESTReport Abuse
my dog is 14 years old,god bless her,I wanted to put her in as corner just before the half againts the so called g-men
robert p posted on Friday, Feb 29, 2008 8:25 am ESTReport Abuse
i hope he does land that starter job somewhere else. I DO NOT want him playing for the cowboys again, he is a defensive cancer.
Charles posted on Friday, Feb 29, 2008 8:25 am ESTReport Abuse
Please someone just take him. A STARTER he should be tested by the NFL for drugs to be thinking like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom