Home Field Advantage (1 Viewer)

Spicoli

Reaction score
Wow, I'm shocked, FOX is shut out. :hihi: The Dems are so transparent. LOL!

Wednesday, May 16

Debates: DNC Announces Six; Two On CNN, Two On NBC/MSNBC
The Democratic National Committee has officially announced "the dates, media sponsors and cities for the six DNC sanctioned debates."

CNN and NBC get two and ABC and CBS get one each. Fox News isn't included. Here's the list:

July 23, 2007: YouTube/Google and CNN in Charleston, SC

August 19, 2007: ABC in Des Moines, IA

September 26, 2007: NBC News/MSNBC in Hanover, NH

October 30, 2007: NBC News/MSNBC in Philadelphia, PA

November 15, 2007: CNN in Las Vegas, NV

December 10, 2007: CBS in Los Angeles, CA

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...nces_six_two_on_cnn_two_on_nbcmsnbc_59165.asp

Why would they want to debate on Fox News? So some dufous like Hannity could moderate? Ignoring the fact that I sometimes watch Fox, the network isn't really that news credible. And most of their regular (and certainly their exclusive viewers) aren't what I would term politically intelligent. JMO, but I think it's pretty accurate. Anyone is certainly welcomed to disagree.

TPS

Why would they want to debate on Fox News? So some dufous like Hannity could moderate? Ignoring the fact that I sometimes watch Fox, the network isn't really that news credible. And most of their regular (and certainly their exclusive viewers) aren't what I would term politically intelligent. JMO, but I think it's pretty accurate. Anyone is certainly welcomed to disagree.

TPS

couldnt you say that about every news channel?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom