Hottest Space Alien (We're going there) (2 Viewers)

Hottest Space Alien

• Sil, in full alien form "Species"

• Diva, "Fifth Element"

• Neytiri, "Avatar"

• Gamora, "MCU"

• Ahsoka Tano, "Star Wars"

• Marta, "ST:TOS"

• B'Elanna Torres, "ST:Voyager"

• T'Pol, "ST:Enterprise"

• Proxima Midnight, "MCU"

• Jadzia Dax, "ST:DS9"

• Turanga Leela, "Futurama"

• Anya Taylor-Joy

• Liara T'Soni, "Mass Effect"

• Mantis, "MCU"

• Aayla Secura, "Star Wars"

• Jaylah, "ST:Beyond"

• Nebula, "MCU"

• Other

• Tacoes (This is a vote for Chris Hemsworth - not Thor, just Chris)

Results are only viewable after voting.
you say she doesn't look like people? The only difference b/w Vulcans and Humans are elf ears....

1631309360414.png
typically they are 2-3x stronger and have trained emotion out of their decision making processes
but yes, often, then tend to look like 'exotic' humans but less 'exotic' than klingons

typically they are 2-3x stronger and have trained emotion out of their decision making processes
but yes, often, then tend to look like 'exotic' humans but less 'exotic' than klingons
There you go breaking the rules of the thread. This is about physical appearance, not Gravitational pull or brain chemistry. Hold yourself to those standards you love.

Last edited:
I was merely pointing out that your ‘only difference’ comment was…illogical
actually.. I said "you say she doesn't look like people" then presented evidence to the contrary. Interjecting anything other than physical appearance is extraneous.

They also have green blood. And they have some weird inner eyelid to protect their eyes from UV light.

I voted other. My favorite has always been Susan Oliver. She was the Green Girl from the original Star Trek.

green girl.jpg

I voted other. My favorite has always been Susan Oliver. She was the Green Girl from the original Star Trek.

green girl.jpg
Yvonne Craig was also an alien dancing girl on Star Trek. I think that gives me my answer.

I wonder who would win if this was a ranked-choice poll.

So I voted other and here's mine, Aeryn Sun from Farscape. She's a Sebacean not a human despite being a forced evolutionary offspring from us that happened so long ago that they are a different species now. Aeryn Sun #4 & Sikozu #1.jpg She's the one in the front but I wouldn't complain if someone voted for the red chick Sikozu. She can bend her gravity center and stand upside down on the ceiling. I have reasons for not voting for her though that I'd rather not say in case someone wants to watch the show. One could also vote for Chiana. The show is so awesome that I have a Claudia Black version of both Scorpius and Chiana. The first one is the original Chiana. Chiana #1.jpgHere's Aeryn looking like Chiana because of the multiverse.Aeryn Sun #3 as Chiana.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom