How do you scroll Saintsreport? (1 Viewer)

ARSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Everytime I get on Saintsreport.com I have a certain way I view the page. I go to home first and see if there are any articles I would like to read. After reading articles, I go to SSF and click trending and then scroll to threads I want to read. I am curious, is there a better way to navigate through the site? How do you navigate the site? Am I missing out on any secrets? I have also been know to cross over the levee on occasion.

Thank you for visiting the home/news page. I put a lot of work into that, so I appreciate it!

I usually come to the forum first to see if there are any threads that I want to link to on the news page, then I go and start updating the news page. Once I've done that, I come back to the forum and start reading... that is, if I don't have to deal with any knuckleheads first. :hihi:

Not to threadjack, but here is a question. I am not working at the moment, so I have more time on my hands. A lot of the videos and podcasts that I post on the news page are pretty interesting and worthy of threads. I posted a few here in the past couple of days. So, I was thinking of doing that regularly, however, I don't want to clutter the board with them. So how many each day is enough, or too many? Also, which ones should I post here regularly? NOF? OTB? Locked on Saints? WWL? AFR? the Saints regular post practice and post game interviews?

-Andrus

So, I was thinking of doing that regularly, however, I don't want to clutter the board with them. So how many each day is enough, or too many? Also, which ones should I post here regularly? NOF? OTB? Locked on Saints? WWL? AFR? the Saints regular post practice and post game interviews?

-Andrus
To me, the number put on the main board isn’t as critical as is the content. Things like, ‘How big is the news.’ and ‘How many threads are already dedicated to that particular subject’ might be a better guide to know which stories should be transferred over to the SSF. :scratch:

But that’s just me. :shrug:

Israel and Ukraine thread on the EE is my daily coffee.

EE, BTL, and if the Saints are playing well, SSF... I don't enjoy negative.
Neither do I. Unfortunately, not much I can do about it when the team is not winning as you have to allow people to vent. It is far easier to identify the "persistent" nancy's when winning, and that's when I pounce. And suddenly it's "poof! They're gone".

I go to the alerts first. Usually following alerts gets me involved in threads all over the site. When I see a notice that someone has posted on the Ukraine thread I save it for last because I know once I go over there I'm likely going get dragged down a rabbit hole.

When I emerge I head to the wild and woolly SSF. :LOL:

I've always got a tab open for SR, I love a lot of the threads in the EE board and Behind the Levee. (I have a lot of time on my hands. )

I click a bookmarked link to the "What's new" forum tab to see the newest unread threads on all forums.

I have BTL as one of my saved bookmark tabs in my browser so I always check for updates on the best butts and stuff. Then go to SSF to see what the team is up to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom