How do you scroll Saintsreport? (1 Viewer)

I link directly to SSF, read it briefly 2-3 times a day. I try to find my own posts and work down the thread from there. I get push notifications, and they help me find the threads I'm following, saving a lot of time. I use 4 different browsers, and some seem to block the notifications. Since I avoid negative and spicy posts, I read only the SSF... not because I want to suppress the anger and frustration of the posters, but want to keep my own under control.

Last edited:
I go straight to the alerts for new threads bc I typically keep up with the board. Plus, I want to possibly respond to someone who responded to me. Then I may revisit certain older threads that still have some momentum going.

I go straight to the alerts for new threads bc I typically keep up with the board. Plus, I want to possibly respond to someone who responded to me. Then I may revisit certain older threads that still have some momentum going.
I avoid old threads, but really *really* old ones seem to find me and sucker me into replying. :hihi:

For me I go to the site, check my alerts, then skim the first 10 or so topics to see if any news has broken or if there’s anything worth commenting on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom