How Exactly Will The Saints Disappoint Us This Year (1 Viewer)

How will the Saints disappoint us this season?

• Total voters
I don't think it took a lot of gymnastics to give him a chance to turn it around especially considering the O line and WRs being decimated by injuries and the difficulties of transitioning to a new regime. Should we start hiring coaches with the idea that if we don't immediately become a dominant force the first year we fire them and start over?

I can't understand the mental gymnastics it takes to think that's a winning formula.

Typically I would agree, especially with a brand new rookie head coach. But he had a dismal history as a HC that a lot of folks blamed on the Raider organization.....I'm sure that was a factor, I'm also sure DA was not cut out to be a HC despite that factor, both can be true.

It was the lack of changes or trying something different last year and the illogical propensity to punt no matter what when the team is already struggling to score points....the last game, the loss to Carolina was symbolic of the entire season and was the last straw for me....I admit that I can't stand offensively conservative coaches, they don't work in today's NFL.....incredibly after being under CSP for 6 years he is the polar opposite as a HC, like he learned nothing....at all.....

I wanted him to succeed here because I always want the Saints to succeed and was hoping with an improved roster that he could somehow change and grow as a HC but it's pretty apparent now that personnel was not the root issue.....and if they bring him back for another year, I'll just watch even less and become more disinterested....he's not even a poor man's Jim Mora....at least Mora had his team's prepared in regular season games....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom