How long to wait for Williams? (1 Viewer)

WesBanker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:idunno:How long does New Orleans wait for Williams to decide? Not angry , Just wondering because at what point do you go in another direction? Would like to get him,but we must have a back up plan...

The fact that Williams hasn't signed the deal indicates to me that the Saints want to interview Mcdermott after the Eagles season is done, could be wrong...

I don't know if you are correct. From what I understand the Saints have offered GW the position and are waiting for his answer. But I could be wrong.

williams is waiting to see what happens in tennessee. if shwartz goes, then williams will take the tennessee job.

I will get flamed for this, but Joe Vitt would not be a bad option if all else fails. I'm not saying promote him. He does know football and has the respect of alot of players. He has been the only one chewing players butts on the sideline for makeing mistakes. He would bring intensity. Like I said .I'm not saying make it happen , Just throwing it out there. I am on the Gregg Williams Bandwagon but we should have heard something by now.

what

....then we go to vitt.

what are people thinking?i think vitt is a great coach,but i think he's a better lb coach that a dc.i have a lot of respect for him.we shouldn't wait too long for gw.because the guy from the eagles might not want to come here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom