How many times have you watched the MNF Replay? (1 Viewer)

mrs saintsation

Beautiful In Spirit
Reaction score
I have watched it at least 7 times since it aired. That win was so crucial,not just because it got us back to the playoffs but also because it just felt so good breaking that stupid streak. oh and a little bit of payback too i.e. MR.PUSH-OFF and to see Garrett redeem himself in their crappy house.:9:

After I watch it again today 3, and this time I'm gonna make notes of all the penalties that weren't called against the Failclowns.

Hmmmm...I think I need to watch it before the bowl games start today....

DVRs are amazing!

Watched the replay twice. Not as much fun to watch as some games.. not enough Saints scoring. I did enjoy the performance of the defense however.

:gosaints:

For some reason I find it tough to re-watch close games where we won at the last minute.

I prefer the blowouts.

only watched it once. it was a good win but i just dont see it as being an epic win by any means.

its atlanta, we own them. we beat them something like 8 out of the last 10 times we played them, if hartely makes that chipshot fieldgoal it 9 out of 10

i expect to beat them to be honest.

Super Bowl at least 7 times. Seatle 2, Rams 1, Pitt 4, Tampa 1, Ravens 2,Carolina 2 both wins, Atlanta Win 2, Dallas 3 times (Jenkins play about 20), 49ers 2, Vikings 3, Bengals 1, Cards 1, Cleveland 1, Atlanta Loss 1.

Future Plans Tampa 1, Green Bay 2 :ezbill:, Chicago 3 :9:, Super Bowl at least 7 more times :very_happy:.

prob more than anyone cares but felt like sharing:mwink:

Just watched it again once. Really the game is all about the defense. It reminds me of the Steelers game with less blitzing.

whole game 3 times!
but that winning drive about 10 times!
:highfive:

only watched it once. it was a good win but i just dont see it as being an epic win by any means.

its atlanta, we own them. we beat them something like 8 out of the last 10 times we played them, if hartely makes that chipshot fieldgoal it 9 out of 10

i expect to beat them to be honest.

I kinda agree, but still don't like to take any W's for granted. I will always remember some jerk-off turd fan calling into WWL prior to the 2006 season talking about how "everytime the red and black line up against the black and gold, it's red and black for the win....blah blah blah". Ever since then, Saints 8 turds 2. Again, 29-yards from 9-1. Being a Saints fan of course I think that turd got the gris-gris, so I try not to take beating our most hated enemy for granted. As such, I must recognize that although I don't like to admit it, it was a pretty epic road win. Probably at least top 10 in team history to be honest.

Thank God for this team. I use to get so nervous when it was up to us to drive down the field late in the game and setup a winning score. Breesus has eased my anxiety and gives me the confidence Montana gave to the Bay area.

I bet if his eye feel out on the 50 yard line, his competitive *** would be out there one-eyeing us to victory.

Thank God for this team. I use to get so nervous when it was up to us to drive down the field late in the game and setup a winning score. Breesus has eased my anxiety and gives me the confidence Montana gave to the Bay area.

I bet if his eye feel out on the 50 yard line, his competitive *** would be out there one-eyeing us to victory.

haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom