Hurt Drew??? So They Say! (1 Viewer)

I think it's pretty hilarious reading all these posts of what the Seahawks will and must do. Not only can't they do any of those things but they will get slaughtered so brutally that it will set them back 5 years in their rebuilding process

Don't we all really just want to "take out" opposing team's quarterbacks?
We essentially do the same thing with the whole "Remember Me" shots and it being the "Retirement Dome".
It's opposing team nature.

During the Falcons game and such when we got late hit on Ryan, I'm guilty of losing my temper and yelling, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT FLAGS, KEEP HITTING HIM!!"
Basic football strategy. :hihi:

I would love for us to pound some Matty Ice and make some crushed ice! On the other hand, I'm just fine being a hypocrite, nobody touches BREESUS! WHO DAT!

I guess if you can stop him, take him out. It's common law in Defences across the nation. Know, on the other hand, if the play is over, or it's just a obvious bad hit. I have nothing for that team, and hope they throw that player out the game. Keep it clean.

The calling for late illegal hits to put him out of the rest of the post season po'ed me.

Whatever you do. You need to make sure that this does not get back to Drew. If he were to learn that some fans on an Internet forum are calling for their team to take him out with "late illegal" hits he won't be able to sleep at night. Myquil won't even be able to make it "so he can rest". :smilielol:

With the way this offensive line is playing, it might not be a tall feat to do. Seriously, between Bushrod, Stinchcomb, and Evans, I am amazed at how Drew is still standing.

did ya see Chase Daniel this past Sunday?
of course you try to take Drew out.

Our O-line needs a swift kick in the rear.. What happened to protecting Drew so well?! They did a pretty good job of it last season, and not much has changed in personel.

Travis

Our D coordinator essentially said the same thing about Payton Manning before the Superbowl. And I bet if you scoured this forum you'd see members saying the same thing about whatever QB we were about to face.

Too elusive in the pocket. They would be lucky to get a sack much less hurt him. They are not exactly the New York Giants. Have they hurt any QB this season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom