Hurt Drew??? So They Say! (1 Viewer)

I liked it when we did it to favre. I wont be a hypocrit

Some people let the media shape their thinking....honestly what shot did Favre take that was late...was it the backside McCray shot where he didn't take depth to get out of the play and basically tried to pick McCray...or was it one of the other 2 or 3 where he held the ball to the last second. Last year if we were trying to hurt him by playing dirty all Sharper had to do was go helmet to helmet on his hit and it would have been lights out for Favre.

The media made it seem like we played dirty but that is just not true...the Saints made him pay for holding the ball to the last second..period....we had opportunities to put cheap shots on him and take him out of the game but we didn't. Yes we tried to batter him but IMO within the rules.

Every defense wants to put as many hits on the QB and knock him out of the game. I don't think any of them want to cause injury that goes beyond that game.

I would love for us to pound some Matty Ice and make some crushed ice! On the other hand, I'm just fine being a hypocrite, nobody touches BREESUS! WHO DAT!

I hope we turn matty ice into what I think of every time I hear it. Natty Ice.

What an outrage! You'll never see that kind of talk around here...right?

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't worry too much about guys getting taken out due to injury. I don't want anything life threatening to happen to them, but I don't even get worked up if a guy has a career ending injury. It's not like these guys are going to have to go work at McDonalds or live off welfare because they can't do their job anymore. They make more money than virtually all of the rest of us, and even if they don't play another down, they won't have to hold down a job. The worst thing they have to wake up to every day is thinking how they could've done this or that on a football field.

It's not like some guy doing construction losing his back and he spends the rest of his life wondering how he's going to pay the bills, or eat. It's a contact sport and they choose to do it. Every time they step on the field, it could be their last time playing, and make no mistake, every defensive player would love nothing more than to remove the primary threat of the other teams on every play.

Our O-line needs a swift kick in the rear.. What happened to protecting Drew so well?! They did a pretty good job of it last season, and not much has changed in personel.

Travis

Because the Saints did not run the ball that well to set up play-action and to keep defenses honest.

1. Name a despicable act. Anything.

2. Now name a team.

Fans of team from #2 are doing #1 somewhere. No point in getting worked up over it.

Examples:

1. Call for team to hurt Brees.
2. Seahawks.

1. Cry.
2. Vikings.

1. Sex with animals.
2. Falcons.

ALWAYS works.

difference between wanting the d to hit the qb hard and make him not wanna play and want to do illegal hits to seriously injure someone is different.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom