I am about to buy a NEW TRUCK need help! (1 Viewer)

I found a 2007 demo ford f-150 crewcab 4.6v8 crome pack. gray 2 tone w/ 8000miles on it.
new!!! sticker price 31000 They went down to 21900 I told them I thought they could do better but they said they can not. I am looking into finaces and will know more tomarrow!!
I will not take anything over 400 a month. I will walk!!! What do yall think!!!!

I have a 2007 Tacoma TRD, It has a big v6. I tow my boat with no probs at all. Boat is 21' good gas millage, cab is slightly smaller than full size. ILOVE IT

I just bought an '08 SR5 Tacoma. Only had it a week, but loving every minute of it so far. Knock on wood.

only prob, is the x-plan only applies to new vehicles..
have the same type deal with gm, and i got the same truck 07, for the same price with the new 100,000 mile warranty, and 0 miles. as it would costed for an 06, with 16K miles.
actually, that was before I knew of the additional work discount. that can vary.

Personally, i like was said. get an used truck to tow with, as in a few years old that has depreciated, and take the 18000 you save to get a decent car on gas.
my truck , i'm fine with the 6, has the same horsepower as the 5.7l v8 had in 1997, and not much lower on torque, and gets much better gas mileage than the 97. getting roughly 22-23mpg back and forth to work.. i'd have bought a used one and a decent cheap gas car, had i used my head. granted at 23, it's only 5mpg less than my 4cyl accord i traded in for it.

I found a 2007 demo ford f-150 crewcab 4.6v8 crome pack. gray 2 tone w/ 8000miles on it.
new!!! sticker price 31000 They went down to 21900 I told them I thought they could do better but they said they can not. I am looking into finaces and will know more tomarrow!!
I will not take anything over 400 a month. I will walk!!! What do yall think!!!!

Well thats about $9000 off the sticker. Look at the blue book value and don't pay anything more than that.

I think you are a salemans dream as it seems to me you really don't know exactly what you need. I offered my advice up above.

From today's Yahoo Front Page (I'm a Ford guy, but this is pretty impressive):

Man's '91 pickup passes the 1 Million-mile mark

GRESHAM, Wis. - Frank Oresnik's trusty pickup truck — he calls it "the old girl" — passed the 1 million-mile mark with a camera crew filming the event and a public-radio audience listening in. "I can't tell you how much fun it was," he said. "It was really humbling, all this interest."
Recent news stories told how Oresnik had just 1,200 miles to go before reaching the milestone in the 1991 Chevrolet Silverado that he bought with 41,000 miles on it in 1996 and used in his business, distributing seafood and steaks in the upper Midwest.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080212/ap_on_fe_st/odd_million_mile_truck

I am still looking But i need to go to work tonight so I need a truck now!!!! Hope today is the day!!!!

I have x plan, and ending up getting a similar price @ gmc with no plan...

Tundra should get better gas mileage than Chevy, GMC, Ford and Dodge. Unless you go diesel which is expensive then the Tundra is the way to go. It should last longer than American vehicles also.

hmm I get 20 mpg city in my Colorado, my experience has been Ford and Dodge big gas drinkers

.. I dont really have a favorite brand but I can say with out a doubt .. steer clear of dodge products... My brother has a 2007 dodge pick up diesel and it is a handful of trouble..their new great engine is a joke.. they claim it will get 19 mpg.... in reality it gets 11mpg .. he brought it back to the dealership so many times its funny.. they finally said "when we figure out whats wrong we will give you a call"

stick with ford or chevy or GMC..

I bought a Funky Old Rebuilt Dodge (ford) Supercab used 2006 with 25000 miles super clean f-150 4.6 v8 for $15600 but TTL $17150. Dark Blue w/ Chrome package!! I will post some pic. when I wash it soon!!! Thank you all for all of yall help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom