I know, I know, but seriously.. (1 Viewer)

ya you beat Detroit who went 0-16 last year and this year it was with a rookie Qb playing in his first ever NFL game..........ur just too good, no other team could do that :jpshakehead:

Really? Seriously? 600 post on another teams forums? You need an Xbox or something bro, way too much time on your hands! :angryrazz:

ya you beat Detroit who went 0-16 last year and this year it was with a rookie Qb playing in his first ever NFL game..........ur just too good, no other team could do that :jpshakehead:

Cowboys took your boys out to the woodshed. You have no room to talk.

I really don't see one team beating us. I know it's only week 2 but of we stay healthy ( defense and breesus mainly) I don't see a team beating us. I know were certain to loose atleast 1. But Ihonestly think were the best team in the NFL and not long until the rest of the league see this
No. Best offense by far. Middle defense and so far low ST. But the pffense more than makes up for it.

I Agree.

I can't comprehend all the "analysts" picking the eagles to beat us, even without McNabb. :rant:

this is because all the pundits have picked the Eagles to represent the NFC this year in the bowl. they have to stand pat behind their selection even though they know the Saints are coming.

I know its not a popular view ...but man we beat the Lions ...there are a few College football teams that could beat the Lions.. lets curb the enthusiasm until be beat the Eagles...

Actually no college team would beat the lions. They are a proffessional football team with a roster of some of the best in college. as such, they are better than Florida.

I have to say, there isn't one team on our schedule that we shouldn't be able to beat.
:plus-un2: THIS.

We WILL lose some games. Football is a game of inches, and if the ball doesn't bounce your way in a critical spot, you're likely to lose.

There's a reason only the Patriots and Dolphins have made it through the Regular Season undefeated.

If we're up 17-16 on the Patriots with 2 minutes left, and Vince Wilfork gets an amazing snap-jump, shoots in the backfield and strips the ball from our RB, which would eventually lead to a GW FG.

We're going to lose a couple of heartbreakers, that's a given. As we've seen in Week 1, stupid mistakes/turnovers won't be so easy to overcome when we aren't playing the Detroit Lions every week

* We have the talent to beat ANYONE in the NFL, yes. But to say we will finish 14-2(ish) is a little too optimistic at this point. Wait till about Week 6 before you start predicting our Record :9:

Hmm, I seem to remember the Tampa defense was going to be great? Right? lmao
just wait, i know you have no idea what a good D looks like unless you look at old tapes of Dome Patrol but trust me week 1 dont mean anything.

last year after week 1 we were #31 i think, we ended last season top 10

Until we play some teams that are highly physical like the Eagles and the Giants I will withold judgement -- but with our offense we have the ability to beat anyone and everyone -- thats not the same thing as saying we will beat everyone --

This team isn't good enough on defense and special teams to go unbeaten ... Realistically, this is a 9-7 or 10-6 football team. It's good to be optimistic, but don't go overboard. I predicted 9-7 prior to the season and I'll stick with it. This team isn't the 1972 Dolphins or 2007 Patriots. A winning season and playoff berth are realistic expectations.

I like the confidence, and i'm confident too. I think we can beat every team on our schedule as well, that being said we must eliminate mistakes. The mistakes we made last week aren't going to fly against teams like the Eagles. We need much improved ST play, no turnovers this week.

We're going to lose a few games. Accept it and move on with your life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom