I love Drew Brees Pre game Speech/ Chant (1 Viewer)

I wonder how difficult it is to come up with a motivational speech every week for more than a decade? No matter, he always impresses. And to see him still have the fire that he does after such a long career is just awesome. I hope our future QB is paying attention wherever he may be...

Brees is definitely one of the best at pre-game chants. He is a true leader and has real swagger. Watching that video makes me long for some of his past chants where the players would really get into it and swarm him by the end.

This video has all of my personal faves.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7ZTBOSCYn54" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The counting one is still my favorite

The give me three claps my least

Who TF red-thumbed this?

Some sad and lonely falcons fan who's already having trouble sleeping because of the anticipated collapse of his team...so much so that he's lurking SR and got upset seeing what a real QB does to get his guys pumped up before a game.

The counting one is still my favorite

The give me three claps my least

2009 "counting" chant is awesome, but I wouldn't mind hearing the one from 2011 one more time:

Take it on the roooaad, beat errybody huah!
Big plays all day, beat errybody!

That one started off kinda meh but by the end of the season It was awesome.

The one this year is kinda the same way, "law of the saints" the first game I was thinking......not feeling it.
Now the team is really buying into it and saying their parts loud. If it gets them pumped I'm all for it!

I get a kick out of how he has integrated the wolves Law of the Jungle from the Jungle Book into his pregame chant this year. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom