I need your help VG board (1 Viewer)

You have a bear in your house to make your drinks?
haha he is the hairiest person i have ever known. that statement just made me laugh hard.

btw "whodatfever" i've been to the glenlivet distillary. it smelled like malt.

zeetes and Doc are drinking together. Just got the text.

yeah ***, why didn't you tell me who doc was?? ***.

I feel like i'm out the loop until I meet you jerks.

I feel like i'm out the loop until I meet you jerks.

I think that's a good idea. A VG board booze-athon. Mongoose will be the problem. He conveniently finds excuses every time I try to get him out. What I suggest is that we pick a location for a non-major parade and rope off a section for the VG board. It's easy, it's cheap and we could have each attending member bring something; a box of Popeyes, jello shots, chips, Jaeger...whatever. Goose, does your wife still plan parties? She could make a sign and I know my wife could make shirts. I will arrange to have a beer pong table and a keg and if we get drunk enough, a kissing booth.

Last edited:
I think that's a good idea. A VG board booze-athon. Mongoose will be the problem. He conveniently finds excuses every time I try to get him out. What I suggest is that we pick a location for a non-major parade and rope off a section for the VG board. It's easy, it's cheap and we could have each attending member bring something; a box of Popeyes, jello shots, chips, Jaeger...whatever. Goose, does your wife still plan parties? She could make a sign and I know my wife could make shirts. I will arrange to have a beer pong table and a keg and if we get drunk enough, a kissing booth.

That's not a bad idea, although it has some logistical problems. Specifically, the duration and set up of a "non-major" parade isn't necessarily conducive to a proper "boozeathon".

wouldn't it be easier just to go to Mick's and get hammered???

i mean, they have a ping pong table there and the drinks are strong

wouldn't it be easier just to go to Mick's and get hammered???

i mean, they have a ping pong table there and the drinks are strong

Would you stop with the Mick's already. WDF's trying to set up a proper booze-a-thon and you're pimpin' your local bar. I know Mick's makes your Cosmos just how you like em but.....

BTW, a VG board boozeathon would not be right without VGs.

i take that back...you are invited...someone has to buy me drinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom