I think I need to find a safer fishing spot (1 Viewer)

Cajun Mike

In Da Parish
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
This was taken in Henderson which is a little over 5 miles from where I live but the problem is I was told this was north in Henderson swamp, duh I like to fish off the banks in that area something tells me I need a new spot.

Attachments

• gator-eatin-hog.jpg
    gator-eatin-hog.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 29
This was taken in Henderson which is a little over 5 miles from where I live but the problem is I was told this was north in Henderson swamp, duh I like to fish off the banks in that area something tells me I need a new spot.

Que?

I'm pretty sure that picture has been circulating for a while.

You got it via email didn't you? And then you tried to link it directly from your email program?

A friend who is always around Henderson sent that. I will not disclose names but their is a certain member of this board that wanted to go kayaking in Henderson and I told that person it would not be a good idea.

I'm pretty sure that picture has been circulating for a while.

You got it via email didn't you? And then you tried to link it directly from your email program?

A friend who is always around Henderson sent that. I will not disclose names but their is a certain member of this board that wanted to go kayaking in Henderson and I told that person it would not be a good idea.

This was not taken in Henderson. Your "friend" is either lying to you, or was lied to by someone else.

Here's a blog post from October 2009 with that image: (not saying this is the original, but its the earliest version I could find)
http://charmingjustcharming.blogspot.com/2009/10/hog-hunter.html

Here's some other pages that also have that same image:
http://www.tineye.com/search/94cb215b91b4f4a5292bb599acbf23b7f52b2111/?page=1&sort=score&order=desc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom