I want Sam Darnold (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Watch the throws he makes when he gets time and those he makes on the run. I’d offer a 2 and 4 for him and be willing to go to a 2 and future 2. He’s a franchise QB. He is accurate with time, has good arm, escapability, can see windows and is a humble leader. Remind you of any body?

Want in one hand and ______ in the other and see which one comes 1st. :)

I’m not a big Darnold fan but when his O-lines gives him more than 2 seconds to throw the ball he does make some really good throws. I kind of felt sorry for Darnold watching him have to run and scramble pretty much every down. It’s almost like the Jets don’t even play with an O-line.

By the way if he’s not available, I’m willing to use picks to move up for Trey Lance of N Dakota St if the move is not too big up costing too many picks. I would then sit him behind Taysom and see how Taysom works out. Or sign Jameis for two years, trade Taysom and get Lance in draft. Last option is draft a guy like Cincy QB or Miss St QB without using extra picks, then have him sit behind Taysom or Jameis for a year or two.

Watch the throws he makes when he gets time and those he makes on the run. I’d offer a 2 and 4 for him and be willing to go to a 2 and future 2. He’s a franchise QB. He is accurate with time, has good arm, escapability, can see windows and is a humble leader. Remind you of any body?
Why do people forever assume that a team is happy to give away their franchise player, just because you want it to happen? Trades have two sides.

I was impressed with the decisions he made as a rookie. I would take him

I bett you wanted Tood Marinvich, Mark Sanchez, and Matt Lienart too. Yea USC QB’s stink.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom