I want Sam Darnold (1 Viewer)

I think he’s presuming that the Jets are going to get the 1st pick and take Lawrence.
I definitely did not get that. Thanks. It will depend whatever the new HC wants to do, I guess

This isn’t Burger King.
You can’t always have it your way

Why are we again having a thread with a totally unrealistic topic? I remember that SP liked him coming out of the draft. There is no way the Jets will let Darnold go. His struggles are clearly an Adam Gase issue.

I wan't Mahomes. Let's discuss that instead :sleep::sleep:

I agree with OP.

Really hypocritial of SAINTS fans to deny a chance to a QB from a bad organization. It's almost like we didn't get Brees from SD.

He's young, deserves a chance to be in a great organization and should have the benefit of the doubt since .. it's THE JETS.

Just look at that pass. If Mahomes would did it, everyone would chant MVP.

I agree with OP.

Really hypocritial of SAINTS fans to deny a chance to a QB from a bad organization. It's almost like we didn't get Brees from SD.

He's young, deserves a chance to be in a great organization and should have the benefit of the doubt since .. it's THE JETS.

Just look at that pass. If Mahomes would did it, everyone would chant MVP.

Really hypocritical? You're a comedian.

The guy is a franchise QB. On. Another. Team.

There's no duty for anyone to do anything. Except for the Jets to build a better team around him and let him flourish.

The hypocrisy is posters who act like they're acting charitably, convincing themselves that other teams should gift us their best players, ummmm.... because they want them to... 🤣🤣

I am one who’s interested in trading for him too. This guy is legit. I’m sorry he has the tools to be a successful QB. I would offer a 4th round pick and a 5th round next year. I wouldn’t go higher than a 3rd rounder.

I am one who’s interested in trading for him too. This guy is legit. I’m sorry he has the tools to be a successful QB. I would offer a 4th round pick and a 5th round next year. I wouldn’t go higher than a 3rd rounder.
Do you go into the used car lot and offer them $300 for their $6000 star car? Because that's what you've just suggested.

We’re trading away too many draft picks as it is for one player that never matches the compensation with their play

We have two star quarterbacks behind Brees, one is 2 years older than Darnold with franchise QB talent

Déjà vu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom