I was watching Locked on Saints last night - the Defense is dominate (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this.

Ross stated that our defense is absolutely wreaking havoc on our offense. Lattimore has been playing the best football of his career so far.

The pass rush is relentless. Turnovers are starting to happen.

He said it's not the offense being bad. Just that the defense is that good. This is great news.

Iron sharpens iron. If our offense - Ross says - has to practice against the top defense in the NFL every day, it's only going to make us better.

The offense is making plays. But, they have to work harder to make them. This is good stuff.

i watched the same episode last night, and it’s not just Ross raving about the defense. Underhill and everyone else have been speaking in Lattimores absolute dominance being the difference. He’s setting the tone. He must have taken these rankings and disrespect personally. Our offense struggling should be taken with a grain if our defense is truly balling like that. When they face other defenses Carr should be carving them a new one 😂 iron sharpens iron.

Most people might not agree with me but I kind of stop listening to his podcast. His opinion is too rosey for me. I like to hear some real and harsh criticism sometimes. I know not everything is positive.

For me my concern is always going to be run defense and pass rush. We won't know until the preseason games.

Most people might not agree with me but I kind of stop listening to his podcast. His opinion is too rosey for me. I like to hear some real and harsh criticism sometimes. I know not everything is positive.

For me my concern is always going to be run defense and pass rush. We won't know until the preseason games.
Then, go and watch after further review. All the negative you want

Do you think everything is perfect? No concern, no worries?
We have plenty of concerns like our OL actually protecting along with health per usual, but it’s not wrong to feel like this team is leaps and bounds better than last year because it should be with all of the additions. It’s about if they put it together.

last couple of years it seems, when the Defense is playing on top of it's game, it looks like the D is playing with 12 or 13 players on the field. like shutting out Tom Brady and the Bucs. If the D can continue to play anything like that, and have our Offense start to have the ability to maybe score a few TDs :)

We have plenty of concerns like our OL actually protecting along with health per usual, but it’s not wrong to feel like this team is leaps and bounds better than last year because it should be with all of the additions. It’s about if they put it together.
I agree. But sometimes podcast and reporter tend not to have much criticism and I find it weird that not everything is perfect. Nick use to be that way but I noticed he is more critical of things than before and that's welcoming. Sean Fazende is someone I like listening to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom