Rashid Shaheed (groin) to miss a few weeks but will be ready for Week 1 of regular season (1 Viewer)

The injury is less than ideal given the position of the player, the chance for re-aggravation, etc. But I'm more disappointed because he will miss out on additional valuable time working with Carr prior to Week 1. Not to say it's the end of the world, just disappointing.

I suppose on the bright side it might help clarify the bottom of the WR lineup and who makes it, given they will get extra reps now.

Nobody has worked as hard as Shaheed to establish himself in such a short period of time. He’s earned his spot. Let him rest until 9-9 when the real bullets start flying.

I hope they do not misdiagnose like they have at times in the past. Whenever I hear "groin" I am reminded of how many later became "sports hernias."
Those were the days. But the good news with those our guys only missed a couple of weeks.

I swear this happens every year. Not with him but just someone we are excited for

Yeah...since about 2017. I'm not saying it's the curse of Ellerbe but....this is definitely payback for the years of jokes. But hey! It's still funny to post, the unprecedented string of injuries over the past several years is just a really strong coincidence.

Yeah...since about 2017. I'm not saying it's the curse of Ellerbe but....this is definitely payback for the years of jokes. But hey! It's still funny to post, the unprecedented string of injuries over the past several years is just a really strong coincidence.
Hey, in his defense, Ellerbe was a beast for a series or two before he aggravated something. Dude was a baller whose body betrayed him at every turn.

Hey, in his defense, Ellerbe was a beast for a series or two before he aggravated something. Dude was a baller whose body betrayed him at every turn.

Oh absolutely! And his devotion was something we should all aspire to have. Turning his mantra into a running joke for likes in the training camp threads the past several years however seems like bad karma to me. It may not be the reason for the Saints unprecedented string of bad injury luck, but we surely can't say it has helped. So what's the point? Just some likes on a message board. Indeed blessed

…and just like that, Tre’quan Smith is back in the top 3 WRs.. and one snap away from being a starter. WR depth is scary thin IMHO.

The injury luck with this team is almost comical!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom