Idea for coors light commercial (1 Viewer)

macr77

Reaction score
I have an idea for the funniest coors light press conference commercial. The press conference is put on by jim mora. They ask him what he thinks about he thinks about other beers he say the quote, "diddly-poop." Then they ask him about what other beers taste like, and he says, "It makes you want to vomit!" HAHAHAHAHA COme on guys, what do you think???

Personally, I think those Dick Vermeil and Bill Walsh commercials are stoopid. OTOH, Miller Lite scored a homerun with the man-law thing.

Personally, I think those Dick Vermeil and Bill Walsh commercials are stoopid. OTOH, Miller Lite scored a homerun with the man-law thing.

I agree but I still think it would be funny to see Mora on tv over and over again saying diddly-poo lol

I think those commercials are hilarious.

Then you could ask him what he thought about a 12 pack of coors and a swimming pool, and a bunch of chicks,

and Jim could say: PLAYOFFFS talking BOUT PLAYOOFFFS???

......wait that doesn't make any sense.

The man-law commercials are stupid. Great idea, but uh, they forgot the men. The only actor who's an actual man is Jerome Bettis. And if you notice in the commercials he's in....he disagrees with everyone else.

The best commercials are the Bud Light commercials. "Man, put down my papaya."

Email Coors regarding this. It may go through. Haha it would be funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom