Other If SR.com was "pay-per-view," would you subscribe, or go elsewhere? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I would without a doubt. This place has been a blessing through the years. My only complaint is the personal arguments some users get into that go overboard. I understand debates but sometimes users go overboard…with that said, I just try to speed past them and find the usual great content.

All are encouraged to chip in what they can. As I mentioned before, a monthly contribution of a couple of bucks won't be missed out of your checkbook ledger. Even if it is, you can cancel the contribution at any time.

I challenge anyone to find a better watering hole for Saints news. On another note, wouldn't it be great for the Saints to play in SB LX... and win?!?!? :ezbill:

:gosaints:

@Andrus watching this thread

200w.gif

@Andrus watching this thread

200w.gif

I have no plans to make this a pay site. But do encourage subscribing and supporting the site if you are able to. :)

A few years back I did think about getting some football gurus like TCU Dan to have a pay area feature where I would get them credentials to cover the team, they would do Q&A's, write X's and O's articles, and have podcasts, and we discussed it. However, Underhill came back from Boston and did pretty much that, and he and Triplett are killing it. I don't know much about the new guy, Thomas, and haven't had a chance to watch a complete podcast since he was brought in. I'm sure he's good. I do know that a lot of people miss Brooke, as do I.

I have no plans to make this a pay site. But do encourage subscribing and supporting the site if you are able to. :)

A few years back I did think about getting some football gurus like TCU Dan to have a pay area feature where I would get them credentials to cover the team, they would do Q&A's, write X's and O's articles, and have podcasts, and we discussed it. However, Underhill came back from Boston and did pretty much that, and he and Triplett are killing it. I don't know much about the new guy, Thomas, and haven't had a chance to watch a complete podcast since he was brought in. I'm sure he's good. I do know that a lot of people miss Brooke, as do I.
You already made it clear in this thread...was just joking.
Hell I just renewed my subscription 😆

I like them overall, but the jury is still out, IMO. 🧐

:gosaints:
I love Mike T and still enjoy NOF but I sure miss Brooke, yes I know that's a dead horse, just sayin' I miss her and what she brought to the show. She elevated the show big time imo, production wise, polish wise, host wise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom