If the Saints could find one absolute stud in the Draft, what position would you want it to be at? (1 Viewer)

Move up 10 to 12 spots....getJordan Love.
Not my preference move but I can see it happening if we collect comp picks.

Anyone that can contribute. It would be nice to find a Hill like player for the Defense.
But anyone that can contribute.

Pass rusher would have helped our team out towards the end of the season last year, so would LB, but mainly another target for Drew.

Defensive tackle that eats up 2-3 O.Line per play, and always pushes the O.Line back 3-5 yards. A stud that every DC looses sleep from preseason on knowing you have this guy on your schedule.

I'm leaving off QB because that's the obvious answer. I'm gonna say that as of right now...linebacker. If we somehow added someone of Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis, or Luke Kuechly's level at 24th overall? That'd be such a boon for us.

LB or WR, still think we need good WR to complement and give some relief to Mike!

Ok so if the Saints need a WR to take the pressure off of Thomas do you really think Thomas is going to welcome less targets with a smile on his face?

The Saints already have a #2 receiver and it's everyone NOT named Michael Thomas.

So by your thinking where are all the targets going to come from? Who is going to be happy with fewer targets? Is Kamara or Cook going to be happy with fewer targets? How many records does Brees need to set?

Contrary to popular belief drafting or signing a "true" #2 receiver is nowhere near the top of the list of needs that the Saints have right now.

If the Saints ran a balanced attack they could ball control teams to death and would be deadly doing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom