If we beat the lions… (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
If we beat the lions and we look pretty decent doing it how would yall feel. I’m talking defense plays up to par and doesn’t allow more then 21 and offense scores 27+ and goes like 3/4 in red zone. Honest question how would yall feel? Would all be erased or just buys them another week before scrutiny again?

If we beat the lions and we look pretty decent doing it how would yall feel. I’m talking defense plays up to par and doesn’t allow more then 21 and offense scores 27+ and goes like 3/4 in red zone. Honest question how would yall feel? Would all be erased or just buys them another week before scrutiny again?
We need to stack 3 wins to start this discussion

The Lions frustrated some pretty good Saints teams, hopefully we can give em a little bit of that frustration back now that the tables seem to have turned.

That's all I got.

Show me.

If the Saints beat the Lions (and as I said before, it'd be a very Saints thing to do, beat the Lions then lose to the Panthers next week), it'd be a case of "any given Sunday", an upset. I like to watch my team win, so I'll be happy. But I am not going to fool myself into thinking all's well.

It does not matter if we win a game or not; it is about the team's success and performance going forward.
You want a team that competes, plays hard, and executes on the field. You want a team with swagger.
You want a team with a coach who can actually coach.
We are now beyond winning a game or two. What is the point of winning when you are not going anywhere?
Also, let us score a TD before we expect a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom