If we beat the lions… (2 Viewers)

If we beat the lions and we look pretty decent doing it how would yall feel. I’m talking defense plays up to par and doesn’t allow more then 21 and offense scores 27+ and goes like 3/4 in red zone. Honest question how would yall feel? Would all be erased or just buys them another week before scrutiny again?
If we beat the Lions and take sole possession of first place in the division, we have to lock up DA to an extension, no matter what it costs. Make it happen, Loomis!

I can see players giving up just to get rid of Allen
If any do that then they should be have their contracts voided and all signing bonuses re-paid. (The CBA considers them as advanced salary and a team can require repayment if a contract is voided or a player retires be fore the contract expires).

Don’t do this to yourself
If we beat the Lions…..

Hell froze over?

Payton came back?

We wake up the next day?

The Lions drank the NOLA water at the hotel Saturday?

Should I go on?

To the OP, i love the optimism, i really do...but honestly the only way i see us winning today is if we open the 1st quarter with a freak TD like a defensive/special teams TD and force like 3+ turnovers, if this game goes by the book, i dont see any scenario where we dont lose by 10+ point, i hope im dead wrong but this team is simply to beat up right now to feel confident about any game going forward, especially vs a capable opponent like Detroit.

TBH uncompetitive games like this should not be allowed to happen. Teams as bad as the Saints (bottom 15) should be relegated to a B division and play for the Sacko or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom