If we beat the lions… (3 Viewers)

I'll say it - I'd be mad. I want them to get blown out. Don't fool Loomis into thinking that DA deserves another year. Make it plain as day he should be gone.

Crazy as it sounds, I can see this game turning into a shootout.

Simply put, to beat the Lions too many unlikely things will have to happen
The Saints will have to limit the Lions to under 20 points
The Saints offense will actually have to score touchdowns at least 2 or 3 times
Jamaal Williams actually has to have an impact on the game against his former team
Juwan Johnson from last seaon has to show up
The Saints will allow Taysom Hill to have the biggest role he's had all season
The Saints Defense will have to corral Jared Goff from start to finish

If all those things happen the Saints could pull off the upset.

He just has to score from outside the red zone. :p
How? He can't throw a fade to save his life (never has been able to in his career) and he won't throw to a receiver downfield who isn't totally open because he doesn't trust them. Christ, if he throws any more receivers into the blue tent, we're gonna have to start drawing straws in the stands.

If we beat the lions and we look pretty decent doing it how would yall feel. I’m talking defense plays up to par and doesn’t allow more then 21 and offense scores 27+ and goes like 3/4 in red zone. Honest question how would yall feel? Would all be erased or just buys them another week before scrutiny again?
At this point there’s nothing the Saints can do as a team with DA as HC that would take away the feeling of “trouble is on the horizon”

They’ve shown us now for 28 games who they are with him as the Hc. They aren’t going to beat many teams with a winning record, they aren’t going to beat teams not in the bottom 10 of the league more than 20-30% of the time, and when they do get a couple wins they’re definitely going to drop 2-3 games following that.

I would be happy, but sad that I lost my parlay bet of Lions and the Under. (My new tradition will be to bet against us, so that I can't be totally sad driving home.)

I am always happy when we win. I'm a glutton for punishment and will be at the game again.

A single win means nothing.
You gotta look at the overall trend line.
Is the team trending up or down? A win merely pauses the downward trend.
What happens after that win would be far more telling.

This is why when people say "so and so team is 5-6 too, but they're not getting destroyed by their fans" to that I say, check the overall trend line. The difference is like 2 ships passing each other going in opposite directions.

If we beat the lions and we look pretty decent doing it how would yall feel. I’m talking defense plays up to par and doesn’t allow more then 21 and offense scores 27+ and goes like 3/4 in red zone. Honest question how would yall feel? Would all be erased or just buys them another week before scrutiny again?
3/4 in the red zone 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom