I'm done... (1 Viewer)

I agree, If lost this game with Brees still intact I would be okay even with the terrible officiating being dealt to us. But the salt to the wound was Brees going down. I'm most likely done with this season.

Give me Taysom the test of the game please. How can Payton not see the energy he brings and how the guys really around him.. There's none of that for teddy b

I'm with you. Tired of my blood boiling.
At some point you just gotta realize that it's just a game. All this superbowl, rivalry, cheering...just a game. The dumb arse refs are literally ruining the experience. I can honestly say I would be saying the same thing even if the scores are reversed

Flag flag flag commercial flag flag flag flag commercial flag missed call flag flag commercial

Cant sit through it anymore

It isnt like Bridgwater has gotten help. Tons of penalties, bad protection, and dropped passes. Not defending Teddy, but when your QB goes down the rest of the offense needs to up their game to help the backup and they havent. Not sure how well we would be doing with Brees in if this is all he would get from the other guys

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
I'm with you but i'm a season ticket holder. Already paid for. This may be my walk off year.

It isnt like Bridgwater has gotten help. Tons of penalties, bad protection, and dropped passes. Not defending Teddy, but when your QB goes down the rest of the offense needs to up their game to help the backup and they havent. Not sure how well we would be doing with Brees in if this is all he would get from the other guys
Peat whiffed when Drew got hurt. I have been arguing to get rid of him long ago. Dude can't block elite players. He got a pass last year at the end because of his hand, but I've never been impressed. we tried to convert him to guard and it isn't working for the level we expect to play at. For other teams I'm sure he would be fine. We expect close to perfection.

I guess we'll see y'all back when things are going right... then see y'all away the next time things go wrong...
I get asked often, people have big eyes and are amazed, "How did you get season tickets?"
I was in Tiger stadium after Katrina. There was a time when i literally couldn't give my tickets away. Not everyone is a bandwagon fan. I used to get made fun of for being a Saints fan

I get asked often, people have big eyes and are amazed, "How did you get season tickets?"
I was in Tiger stadium after Katrina. There was a time when i literally couldn't give my tickets away. Not everyone is a bandwagon fan. I used to get made fun of for being a Saints fan
I was there too champ. This isn’t about being fair weather. It’s about the league being unwatchable.

But congrats on being so die hard.

At some point you just gotta realize that it's just a game. All this superbowl, rivalry, cheering...just a game. The dumb arse refs are literally ruining the experience. I can honestly say I would be saying the same thing even if the scores are reversed

Flag flag flag commercial flag flag flag flag commercial flag missed call flag flag commercial

Cant sit through it anymore
I can think of better ways to spend my sundays. It's just tough because I have loved football all my life.

This is not gonna get it done. SP taking the L on the chin like oh well. Can't win with field goals. Bruh got Seattle next then at home for the Cowboys.?. If Brees can't go. Then there you have it

I'm with you but i'm a season ticket holder. Already paid for. This may be my walk off year.
I have season tickets too. I’ll keep them but they’re all for sale. If I run into an opportunity to use them for a fun weekend then cool. But I’m not prioritizing it anymore. If anyone wants a ticket hit me up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom