I'm very, VERY disappointed in Loomis right now. (4 Viewers)

I'm disappointment we wasted a roster spot not putting Ceasar Ruiz on IR for 4 weeks minimum.
It didn't really matter anyway. We don't really have much cap space to sign more than practice squad guys anyway and nobody was going to come in play well enough to not just use our backups. That ship sailed in the offseason when they didn't prioritize quality depth.

It didn't really matter anyway. We don't really have much cap space to sign more than practice squad guys anyway and nobody was going to come in play well enough to not just use our backups. That ship sailed in the offseason when they didn't prioritize quality depth.
We cut Perry to sign an Olineman off the street when we could have put Ruiz on IR if he was going to miss 4+ weeks.

We cut Perry to sign an Olineman off the street when we could have put Ruiz on IR if he was going to miss 4+ weeks.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we do that once Patrick and Lemieux both went down? Besides, I think they wanted an excuse to cut Perry honestly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom