In case you needed something to smile about... (Falclowns) (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Preseason... big deal.

But in case you missed it, the Falcons fell to 0-3 in the preseason with a 22-10 loss to the Jets (our next opponent, @NY).

Matt Ryan was sacked 3 times, Jets had a pick-6, and the Falcons blew a 10-6 lead. Anytime the Falclowns embrace the suck, it's worth noting. :ezbill:

:gosaints:

Watch the video OP posted starting at the 4:30 mark to see Arthur Blank create comedy gold.
That was hilarious. Arthur Blank talking about “customer service “ while his team was sucking on the field. Not exactly an encouraging reason to get people to buy Falcon tickets.
The announcer had to step in to save Blank the embarrassment ?
Wow, I thought Bridgewater had a bad game.
The entire Falcons o-line looked like dog doo doo !

Last edited:
Matt Ryan seems to just lob balls up a lot. Then he gets bailed out by a receiver making a spectacular catch.

A lot of QB hits against Atlanta in that clip. Double G is going to send his blitz against us as well

I wouldn’t make too much of any of it except the sacks. If they had him out there then they had guys they thought could protect him and they could not. They didn’t have there million dollar baby out there with scrubs - ones they knew were scrubs anyway
Makes you question the competence of the Falcon’s coaching staff.
You’d think that after ole’ poopy pants got sacked so many times, they would’ve pulled him from this meaningless game.
They’re either dumb or just plain stupid!
Coaching decisions like that help me to understand how that team blew a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
You know what that means. They'll be coming after Drew with the blitz non stop. One thing about Greg Williams. He's gonna push his defense even in preseason. We better have all hands on deck & ready for battle if especially if Drew's in the game.

Hey the jets looked pretty good. Might they actually have a chance to unseat the Patriots this season? the failconns, epic. and a previous poster was dead on with the lame arthur blank takes while his never has beens were getting thrashed by the jets taxi squad.

Preseason... big deal.

But in case you missed it, the Falcons fell to 0-3 in the preseason with a 22-10 loss to the Jets (our next opponent, @NY).

Matt Ryan was sacked 3 times, Jets had a pick-6, and the Falcons blew a 10-6 lead. Anytime the Falclowns embrace the suck, it's worth noting. :ezbill:

:gosaints:

Big Deal? for those who think preseason means nothing, to hear the Failconns are 0-3 with a putrid performance such as this shall feed my soul until Saturday Night. Here' s my take ndcc, it would have made me smile if you posted julio jones, or matty ice got bumped off the plane to Tucson in April.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom