Incredible Covers! (3 Viewers)

Saw them live last August at this concert at Wolf Trap in VA where they did a full cover of Dark Side of the Moon. It was incredible.

The whole set is worth the watch, but it's a must to take a few minutes, start here at 15:00, and listen through about 19:30. These women are amazing.

Saw them live last August at this concert at Wolf Trap in VA where they did a full cover of Dark Side of the Moon. It was incredible.

The whole set is worth the watch, but it's a must to take a few minutes, start here at 15:00, and listen through about 19:30. These women are amazing.

I saw the same show in Charlotte NC....incredible, they were fantastic.... some DC area friends went to the WT show and said the same....

Also had Jason Bonham's LZ experience open, they were great also....

I saw the same show in Charlotte NC....incredible, they were fantastic.... some DC area friends went to the WT show and said the same....

Also had Jason Bonham's LZ experience open, they were great also....
Yep, the LZ experience was the opening part of the show, followed by a set of Gov't Mule originals, and finished with Dark Side of the Moon.

The weather for the WT concert was awesome.

Yep, the LZ experience was the opening part of the show, followed by a set of Gov't Mule originals, and finished with Dark Side of the Moon.

The weather for the WT concert was awesome.

I love Haynes but some of Gov't Mule's originals, are, for lack of a better term, confounding. It's like he is trying to mix rock, r&b, blues into some kind of prog length epic that falls flat and loses itself.....some are absolute bangers though like "Beautifully Broken".....they do the Floyd quite well....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom