Incredible Covers! (1 Viewer)

I've always really liked this cover, the acoustic take is great...

They have now covered Steely Dan, Earth Wind & Fire, and more...

I love this group! They do the Chicago covers even better than Chicago could do their own stuff. Searching So Long has got to be my favorite! They are incredible! :9:

still love the original from yout-hood, but leonid & friends have surpassed karen and richard with this one, just out today

still love the original from yout-hood, but leonid & friends have surpassed karen and richard with this one, just out today

Beautifully done. The arrangement is gorgeous. Lush. The added details push this to the top. I like Ksenia's vocals, but she is no Karen Carpenter.

Beautifully done. The arrangement is gorgeous. Lush. The added details push this to the top. I like Ksenia's vocals, but she is no Karen Carpenter.
I agree that she doesn’t have the tonal quality that Karen Carpenter had. But in Ksenia’s defense she’s not singing a song in her mother tongue, and she’s clearly trying to imitate Carpenter’s voice inflection & style. It’s hard enough trying to do a tribute vocal cover. But I can hardly imagine how much harder it is to try doing so in another language & accent. Hopefully she’s doing better than Karen when it comes to finishing her meals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom