Infamous 'NOLA No Call' Game at Center of Mayor Cantrell Bribery Probe (1 Viewer)

PFFFFFT…….I bet Governor Edwin Edwards is looking up (see what I did there) and laughing at these accusations.

Further more, I bet he is still getting his cut 🤣
And still scoring chicks. When he was still governor, I used to work with one of his girlfriends, of course no one knew this but everyone did.
One morning she she showed up at work still drunk and wearing her evening gown from a Mardi Gras ball they had attended.
Eddie made sure she kept her job.

And still scoring chicks. When he was still governor, I used to work with one of his girlfriends, of course no one knew this but everyone did.
One morning she she showed up at work still drunk and wearing her evening gown from a Mardi Gras ball they had attended.
Eddie made sure she kept her job.
At least she managed to get the gown back on…

Apologies, didn't mean to be, & wasn't my intention... just a 40+ yr old memory of being 10 that brought back a chuckle 😃

Apologies again boss, it won't happen again, thank you

Who Dat

Appreciated, but unnecessary as it wasn't your post that caused the problem. :)

I never want to see this again!
Yup. The initial feeling of disbelief and heartbreak still exists. Never seen a player intentionally commit a blatant foul like that and get away with it so easily. Corruption is a good word to describe it and that is the same word that coincides with LaToya’s allegations. How ironic

1721411803355.gif

1721411847423.gif

Those refs were lucky they got out of town to safety.
For sure, because I was trying to figure out what area of the stadium they left out of. I was in tears and wanted to hurt them. It’s obvious they change into regular clothes and blend in. Working there, I would always see the players exiting but never paid attention to where the refs went when they came off the field.

Longtime Louisiana grift and a "hand in every pocket so I get mine" mentality is what kept New Orleans from becoming Orlando. That mentality never left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom