Infamous 'NOLA No Call' Game at Center of Mayor Cantrell Bribery Probe (1 Viewer)

$47K in taxpayers money for his travel, lodging, meals, etc. Vappie for starters is a name that you could never trust. Let alone his smug smile. I hope they both go down for sake of New Orleans. They need to be reprimanded
"What's your name?" "Vappie." "No, really."

Let's hope so. Maybe one day, the voters of NOLA will learn their damned lesson and stop electing criminals.
Funny thing about that is they won’t. I mean before she was elected mayor, she was known for abusing her city council credit card for personal use, and she was still elected.

What’s the old saying, elections have consequences.

And what was the voter turnout for both of her elections, like 24%? The city gets what it deserves.

Last edited:
This game ended sundays watching football with my daughter. She gave up on the nfl that day

That day confirmed what I always felt. The NFL is rigged.

Goodell wanted the Rams in to boost ratings in the lucrative LA market. Having golden boy , Tom Brady , in it as well helped . That is why they screwed the Chiefs.

Of course the Chiefs got a little help this year because they want the Taylor Swift fans now.

For sure, because I was trying to figure out what area of the stadium they left out of. I was in tears and wanted to hurt them. It’s obvious they change into regular clothes and blend in. Working there, I would always see the players exiting but never paid attention to where the refs went when they came off the field.
Hurting them would’ve been a good start for me. I know in the grand scheme of things it was just a football game. But I had a significant amount of money riding on the game and a large chunk of pride with my brother in law.

That's totally insane. I have no idea who her successor will be come election time.
I have no dog in the fight because live in Jefferson Parish, but I do work in the city. I’m hoping either Helana Moreno or JP Morrell.

They couldn’t be worse than Destroya…

Let's hope so. Maybe one day, the voters of NOLA will learn their damned lesson and stop electing criminals.
New Orleans could elect the best person in the world and it would not matter. After the parade of people coming at them saying, "Ok, here is the way things are going to go" they would decide they wanted to become a criminal instead of a corpse, and the cycle would continue. That said, it would be nice to at least have a competent criminal as mayor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom