Is Bobby Hebert Being Phased Out of WWL? (2 Viewers)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I'm asking because I haven't heard from him in a while, at least since early February. I thought he would have showed up for the draft.

I hope it's not a serious illness.

I don't have a problem with Bobby like others do, but I listen to the show predominantly because of Mike Detillier. Not only is he a great person and excellent at what he does, but he was also instrumental in helping SR get off the ground, and I will always be grateful to him for that.

Bobby was at his son's wedding. I love listening to Bobby and Mike and then Deuce and Mike Hoss make it that much better. I think it's a terrific group. They seem to have fun and know the Saints. I don't listen for other sports so I can't comment on that side of it. The best addition though has been Mike Detillier full time. No one is better than Mike.

I don't have a problem with Bobby like others do, but I listen to the show predominantly because of Mike Detillier. Not only is he a great person and excellent at what he does, but he was also instrumental in helping SR get off the ground, and I will always be grateful to him for that.
I miss the days when Mike D and Buddy would talk hours about the Saints…those were the days. Mike D is a treasure and here’s to another 30 years of his takes.

Bobby could have potentially been fine on the radio if he didn't spend so many years next to Deke Belavia. He acts like Deke 95% of the time and it's impossible to listen to. Beyond unprofessional.

Bobby is a Falcon Operative. It's the biggest troll job in the most heated rivalry in the NFL. This man is so bad at his job it has to be. It's takes him 20 minutes of stumbling, slurring, and backtracking to ask 1 simple question. He was planted here to torture Saints fans. Call him the Mancajun Candidate.

I was disappointed not to see Mike D on the local sports TV with his draft analyses. Does his WWL contract limit his ability to do those shows (i.e. 4th Down on 4, etc)?

I was disappointed not to see Mike D on the local sports TV with his draft analyses. Does his WWL contract limit his ability to do those shows (i.e. 4th Down on 4, etc)?
I really have no idea, but the next time that I talk to Mike I'll ask him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom