Is Bobby Hebert Being Phased Out of WWL? (12 Viewers)

I don't have a problem with Bobby like others do, but I listen to the show predominantly because of Mike Detillier. Not only is he a great person and excellent at what he does, but he was also instrumental in helping SR get off the ground, and I will always be grateful to him for that.
I might be in the minority, here but whatever. I enjoy listening to Bobby H. I know he's not going to get specific in the discussion of Xs and Os, I listen to be entertained, and he's...entertaining. He reminds me of Buddy D and I enjoyed listening to him too. It's nostalgic. I also like that fact that he at least uses some statistical analysis and a bit of history for his analysis. I don't agree with every one of his takes, but on the whole I think he's even-handed and def. not a team apologist.

For those that were concerned, Hebert was back on the air today. He and Mike D. spent time talking
to the NFC South team's radio personalities. I can't recall the guy's name with the Falcons but anyway I always get the
feeling Hebert is a closet fan of the dirty birds when he talks about them to this guy. He mentioned his son who was
just married was born and raised there. I will never forget that dance on the Dome turf as a Falcon. I was there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom